Compete Natural Or Glitz!
The All New
Every Contestant wins a crown, sash, title, and cash!
Over $30,000 Awarded
in Cash & Prizes
July 20, 21, 22, 2018
OWNED & OPERATED BY
Rules for Natural and Glitz Contestants
1. Please no poor sportsmanship. Our judges do the judging and it is final. Anyone displaying poor sportsmanship will be
asked to leave and their child will be immediately disqualified with no refund.
2. There will be a line-up after beauty. No line-up in other events. If you miss your place in line-up to model your event(s), you
may go to the end of your group, but you may be deducted points from each judge.
3. No checks after March 31, 2017. NO REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS ON DEPOSITS. Please do not ask.
4. There is no fallback. Compete age, day of registration, April 7, 2017. You may move up a group but not down. You CANNOT
change age groups within 2 weeks of the pageant. You cannot change from Natural to Glitz, or Glitz to Natural within 2 weeks of
5. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover by phone (please call 304-282-0130 or at registration. You may
PayPal until April 5, 2017. PayPal address is email@example.com. A 4%
processing fee will be added to all PayPal and credit card payments. ABSOLUTELY NO PAYPAL AFTER
APRIL 5, 2017. No E-Checks after March 15, 2017.
6. NO DOOR ENTRIES Cut off date to enter
Heavenly Angels is Wednesday, April 5, 2017.
7. No pro-rating, regardless of numbers of entries. We will not pro-rate under any circumstances.
8. Anyone found to have made false PayPal complaints, regarding Heavenly Angels will be banned from this pageant system.
9. There will be a time limit of 75 seconds for all events. When your time is up, you will be thanked and should exit the stage.
There will be NO DEDUCTION if the contestant has not finished their routine.
10. Contestants 2 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult during beauty line-up and crowning. Please, no
exceptions. Parents may accompany children 3 and under on stage during modeling events if they choose.
11. No cameras of any kind will be allowed in the ballroom. LaBelle will be doing all stage shots and videos. Please do not take
pictures with your cell phone in the ballroom. Everyone must have a door badge to enter the ballroom, except contestants. You
will be asked to leave if you do not have one.
12. Anyone receiving a crown will be required to stay after crowning for group and individual pictures for promotional use.
13. Ultimate Grand Supremes, Heavenly Angels Supremes, and Grand Supremes cannot re-compete for April, 2018.
14. Sibling Discounts $250 cost for first sibling. If you have more than one sibling competing, please contact director.
15. Birth certificates and social security number will be requested. Please be prepared to give this information at registration.
16. Do not ask who or how many are in your group.
We cannot share that information.
17. Concealed/Unconcealed weapons of any kind, regardless of license to carry is forbidden in the ballroom.
18. Please dont hesitate to call me personally to ask questions, voice your concerns or make suggestions. We enjoy
communicating with our pageant families and want to provide an amazing weekend for you.
Kathy Raese, Director
First Edition, January 12, 2017
RULES WILL BE UPDATED SOON!
Continue to check back with the latest updates!